Commonwealth Coins Books and Catalogues
A Treatise on Varieties of British Fractional Bronze 1860-1970
First Edition 2021
- British third farthings 1866-1913
- British farthings 1860-1956
- British halfpennies 1860-1970
- Jersey 1/48th shillings 1877
- Jersey 1/24th shillings 1877-1947
A new and up-to-date reference catalogue on the predecimal bronze third farthings, farthings and halfpennies of Great Britain and the 1/48th shillings and 1/24th shillings of Jersey including 4 new farthing varieties and 27 new halfpenny varieties not documented in Michael Freeman's The Bronze Coinage of Great Britain.
A sample section of the book documenting all known varieties of the bronze farthings of Great Britain can be found here (please do not re-host or re-upload).
This book includes history plus descriptions of all known obverse and reverse die varieties and all known die pairings. Profusely illustrated with cross-references to Charles Wilson Peck's, Michael Freeman's, Michael Gouby's, Malcolm Lewendon's, Iain Dracott's and David Groom's numbering systems for easy identification and cross-referencing.
Fijian Predecimal Silver Coins 1934-1967
First Edition - 2021
- Fijian sixpences 1934-1967
- Fijian shillings 1934-1965
- Fijian florins 1934-1965
A reference catalogue documenting Fiji's predecimal silver sixpences, shillings and florins from 1934 to 1967 and their history.
Download the e-book (132MB). Please do not re-host or re-upload.
The Catalogue of Bronze Coinage of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia 1861-1864 | Le Catalogue de la Monnaie Bronze de Nouveau-Brunswick et Nouvelle-Ecosse 1861-1864
First Edition - 2021 | Premier Edition - 2021
- New Brunswick half cents 1861
- New Brunswick cents 1861-1864
- Nova Scotia half cents 1861
- Nova Scotia cents 1861-1864
- Demi-cents de Nouveau-Brunswick 1861
- Cents de Nouveau-Brunswick 1861-1864
- Demi-cents de Nouvelle-Écosse 1861
- Cents de Nouvelle-Écosse 1861-1864
A reference catalogue documenting the bronze half cents and cents of Canada's provinces New Brunswick and Nova Scotia from 1861 to 1864, including both patterns and circulating coins.
Download the e-book (2.5MB). Please do not re-host or re-upload.
Téléchargez le livre électronique (2,5MO). Ne réhébergez ou réuploadez pas s'il vous plaît.